Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Whitie christmas

Happy to know that 2 of my sisters got baptized this christmas. How wonderful.. Pretty sure everyone is overwhelmed with joy.. =)
Surprised to receive a call from special friends too.. thanks!!!

So, Christmas! Different celebration of Christmas this year.. It's time to get out of the orthodox-way of celebrating huh? Let's see what I have here.. Snowy Christmas-pine trees all around.. buildings lightened up with decorative lights like ginger bread house from afar.. Nothing of much interest , actually. Apart from that, I celebrate Christmas without my long-winded family members, without attending church, without my trust-worthy friends with me either.. HMPH..... this is the 1st " special" Christmas I will be going to have for the next few years.... hopefully not forever.............................

BUT.. I am having quite some feasts here.. they are my aunt's church friends...Food was amazing, undoubtedly...but it's weird as I don't know anyone there (excluding my cousins) and I don't talk much due to the culture barrier thingie.. It's either I can't hear what they say, or I don't understand their joke, or worst, I do not find their jokes funny. yea yea.. it's kind of a different world. BUT i have no place to go... I need to appreciate for this hospitality my aunt provided.

Next sem will be gonna be a tough one. Pray hard. So many things going on previous days.. Found out that my timetable clashes... lots of changes to make, which need advisor's opinion, but she's not available for the moment.......blah blah blah..

Neways... Happy New Year! Have a great and blessed year ahead! =)

2 comments:

Shan Shang said...

Patient..... Will send u the video once I got it ok?? =P MISS your presence! Come back faster ok?

PilgrimBie said...

Haha.. sure anot??!!
I cant wait to go home..
Haih. my cousin cant wait to stay with her friends in residence... so different..