Saturday, December 29, 2007

oO

Eh.. Nothing much. Just out of boredom. Going to church tomorrow. =) Hopefully can have "pho" ( Vietnamese noodle) with my aunt and family!! Hopefully can get a reasonable-price hair cut before heading back to campus..

Everything happen in a glimpse of eyes. Still denying that lessons will be commencing in just a couple more days. " but I still need more rest..." " yayayaya...." excuses has spread its wings flying all over, polluting every single atoms of air.

Guess I have no choice but to work hard lor.

Monday.. I will be going for skiing with my cousins. Hmph.. it's so damn scary. I don't feel like going, frankly speaking. It's so expensive and I have phobia doing that.. Unlike my cousins, who are so adventurous..Just pray hope that I will come back in one piece.

Good times.......

it's nice to be part of a family.......

No comments: