Monday, December 31, 2007

Holla!! Happy New Year to all!!!

Well well well.. my numb arms are crying for mercy, cramped legs are in need of massage , sore knees are starting to bulge enormously...What a way to start a new year... something special huh?! LOL! Yea, it was my first time skiing. What an experience... But I kinda like it ( when I dont fall helplessly). The first try on that "easy" hill still haunts me.. " It's so steep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" " Dont worry about it!!!!" my fearless cousins replied. I fell to many times, uncountable, terstreched my waist, kinda twisted my knee and wrist. It's very hard to get up from a fall, especially on slopes...but overall, special thanks to my cousins , who patiently taught me...

So.. just a couple of minutes to year 2008.. looking back, what have I done? Have I been strengthening my faith in Christ? have i been doing good work? Have I consider the goodness of the Lord? Hmph.... here comes new year, common questions " what's your new resolutions?" " Erm......." there are lots, but not all of them are achievable. So, why not make it simpler?

My brain is not functioning well now..mentally exhausted as well.

Have a blessed year ahead! God bless =)

1 comment:

Shan Shang said...

ZZzzzzZZzzzzz... How come didn't update your blog????????? >.<"