Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It is not that bad afterall.

Previously... I used to think that being alone is the most frightening things.. Always it is that I will fuse myself into a group, care not who they are, fun or boring, worldly or godly, not obedient or nerds, drunker or smokers. The concept of being part of a group, although just a small little tiny bit of the circle, that would be fine. HOWEVER, I found out that this should not be the case. I am too prone to letting people leading me instead of me doing that. I have no strong stand, nor a decisive-decision maker. Unfortunately, is this part of my character? and that I could not change it? May God answer me. I trust that he will,eventually, although it might not be the way I want it to be.

Went downtown for chest test yesterday. Was praying that he will lead me there safely as it is a far away place. Yes he did. Thank Him upon that. That hospital was far from where I was dropped down. around 30 minutes of walking uphill. Panting for breath, while anxiously looking for road signs. I overshot a road, and turned back as it was not the right path. Walking and walking and all alone, I started to pay attention to every single objects. These common things, grass, trees, flowers,roads, cars, buildings, sky....Yet, I did not appreciate them before. Being alone stirs up my own perceptions for things, own decision, own thoughts. Aint that beautiful? It just amazes me " WOW"

Bible study... on Ephesians 3. Paul, a prisoner, chained, was still so enthusiastic in writing passages. God works through him.. His love for us is so abundant, unconditional, never ending. Arent we selfish to love ourselves more than we love him? Strongly hope that we are His fellow heirs, inheriting all his will when we are in the Celestial City. =) He will grant you, according to the riches of His glory.

To Him be the glory, great things he has done.......

No comments: