Friday, March 21, 2008

Sry for keeping you waiting

I am bored. Basically there are tonnes of things lining up to be completed. Time is running out. I am so drowned with work! No one knows why. And i just dont feel like doing.

Happy Easter everyone. It's so quiet here in campus, people are back home celebrating this long weekend. Memories festered in my mind, reminiscing the time when i first got here, and that particular day when my parents left me, everything is so vividly clear. I miss them, I miss home. Forever i want to be protected by them, all worries are taken care by them.. Unfortunately, the life cycle does not permit that to happen... Time doesn't just stop at that sweet time. But God has his way..I just have to trust and obey and walk right with him.

I have to stop complaining.. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *zip up your mouth!*
Phil 2:14-16 " Do everything without complaining or arguing , so that you may become blameless and pure........in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold the word of life"

How's everyone doing there? I just dont feel like blogging for the past few months. So sry.. and letters frm Msia have arrived.. I wrote half of it long time ago, and i stopped. Guess I have to rewrite it since everything has passed...

My roommate is not around, I am feeling so lonely. can't imagine how it's gonna be when I will be in a single room next year.. Anyways, guess I have to get back to my studies. ><

No comments: