Tuesday, November 6, 2007

=)

I've just finish writing my 2nd case study... Really don't like management at all, maybe I still need time to adapt? I just don't understand it..I 've got back my result for first case study..my mark was below average,but it was 7.8 out of 10. Disappointed as my friends can do much better than I do, but the fact that they did it last minutely!!! This is so unfair! I spent so much effort on it, no matter how much I put, I will never get it... Yeap,no one said this is a fair world.. I can't wait to go to the celestial city.

Talked my dear yesterday, I was relieved talking to her, everything seemed to be back in time. So many sweet memories.. we talked about our previous classmates, everything that is happening...I was very emotional.. missing these sweet memories.. but yet, a flash of advice from someone reminded me about dangers in certain memories came across my mind..

Did not sleep well yesterday.. Sometimes, soundly sleepers has its advantages..My roommate has a concept of " timeless" .. She studies whenever she is not tired.. not bounded by any time rule.. Often it is that she sleeps for few hours and then wake up for study purposes. Even it's 5am..I did not say that's wrong or it affects me.. BUT she sleeps like nobody's business. She can't hear when the alarm's+ hp's ringing..And often it is that I will be awaken by that... in the middle of night..guess she is too too tired at all times...Hope that it does not happen that often..

A spiritual fellowship that keeps me away from paces of life, temporarily. Hurray, BS!! Hope that I can open my heart to receive God's word fully. Amen ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Harlo.... interesting to read that :) Don't ste-ress :P

PilgrimBie said...

haha.. I wont la!!!