Friday, January 2, 2009

Can I earn it?

"Come humbly to God to plead upon His mercy to save you..".. " come as you are, as sinner, to the Lord Jesus Christ" Pastor Poh's Talk #3,youth camp 2008.

Wait not, for you to become better only then turn to Lord. It's by God's choice that I can be saved, not mine, but could I earn it?

It's true that many old folks are unwilling to turn to Christ as they want to stay together with their loved ones in hell when they met their time. However, there is no trace of gratitude, love in hell.. Why be so stubborn? Why moan while it's not appreciated? Why waste money, energy and effort? Why not do something that's helpful to yourself instead? - To repent our sins and trust in Jesus Christ.
All these objections arises out of the tradition of sustaining a culture... I just hope that my grannies will understand it.....

No comments: