Thursday, September 6, 2007

A comforting day =)

Things that happened and revolved around me are far beyond my expectation. I did not imagine that there are much more sophisicated things that I have to experience when I first came here. The most obvious thing is the culturer shock that I am experiencing, I just couldnot stop saying " WOW" Especially the drinking culture, beer just seemed like water to them. Yea, it's part of their culture...and who am I to judge them? noway..
"Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are pure, but it is evil for the man who eats with offense." Romans 14:20 To me it sounds like, nothing is bad in the eyes of God, as long as it does not stumble your pilgrim pathway..* It does not mean I can drink whenever I want to. I really appreciate that God has sent people in advising me on this matter. Thank God!!! And thankyou-you-know-who!!!
Always it is that I do not feel comfortable living in a far far away land from home, things are so different here. However, I know that this is God's will for me to stay here and I will listen to him loyally. Stay strong all of you out there who is struggling with obstacles!!! At least, I know that I am not alone, I have God around me wherever I go,guiding me, and too, my group of sisters and brothers.
I managed to talk to a sister today, and I really feel belonged. =) So happy now!!!! I just cant describe the feeling. thankyou!!!
"Comfort, yes comfort my people! '' Isaiah 40:1

No comments: