Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Give me hope, faith, love, joy

破屋更遭连夜雨, 漏船又遭打头风。一波未息,一波又起, the week started horribly. Many issues popped out along the way. I was,am still emotionally unstable. Clearly, I understood it wasn't the hormone who's playing around. I prayed,i sang, i read, i cried, but did not help me to fully recover. 郁闷!

I'm greatly in need of some comfort, but where are my friends? Yes, there is only 1 true friend who will never forsake us, never betray us, always be beside us - The Lord Jesus Christ. And your faithful supporters will always be your parents. Thank God for my parents! =)

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in Prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit!
O what needless pain we bear!
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in Prayer. - Joseph Medlicott Scriven

Each day, I hope there will be a better tomorrow, i wanted to be filled with the Holy Spirit every morning I wake up, with a bright, cheerful, happy smile.
Hopefully, ............................................................................................................................................................................................ a long long list.

With hope, I continue believing that there is a better tomorrow ; With Joy, I want to sing hymns, and smile ; By faith, I believe in God ; Through love, from home, I felt belonged, comforted.

No comments: