Thursday, July 17, 2008

WooHoO~~

Can't believe I am left with less than a week of stage! =) Friendship has been building up since the past weeks. and Soon, we'll be heading for our long-waited summer vacations!! But, now I am starting to miss the stagiers. Thankful that I had a great team this year as everyone is helping and sharing their experience with each other.

OK. I nearly forgot that I am going back home, YES , i mean HOME = MSIA~~ Finally.
Guess this stage thing is obstructing my vision! That' s what I was longing for..and should start counting down.. ;)

10 more days till I step onto the wonderful land of Msia!

1 comment:

Shan Shang said...

MY MAPLE LEAF T.T Sob...........

I want that~ I want this~
I want Deb Deb come back safe!

Cepat balik ya... Tetapi... Ku sekarang sibuk dengan kerja... Tak tahu apabila kamu balik ku ada masa untuk "layan" kamu ke tak >.<"

Berdoalah ya! ^.^

CEPAT BALIK!