Monday, October 22, 2007

Hmph..

I had my midterm for food fundamentals today... Initially I thought it was the easiest subject among all and "BINGO " I was wrong. Staying up late to study does not seem to work for me.. but why? I have noticed that I have selective reading... often it is that I will miss out a part or a sentence or a word, which is very important.. Realizing that I do not really study with my mind, or do I? I have no idea.. I always have this problem..." this term.. seemed familiar, what is it already.... " Am I useless? God's creations are never useless though,arent they?

Stress gradually overtakes my monotonous lifestyle.... for good or for bad? Busy till I put my health at stake, worth it? benefiting? I wonder. I take things seriously and will be hurt easily... Am I too sensitive? A friend told me, "you are not...." Finally realized that I take worldly things so close to my heart, until petty things cause harm to God's temple. Yea, I have been living in denial that I am repenting all these while... Sinners, yea, indeed I am one of them. Lord, teach me your way.. let me not to be rebellious.. ><

" Look forward" - that's what we should be doing when we faced obstacles... But hey, do not do it in a rush, stand at your spot at this moment, cogitate wisely what happened in the past that failed you, and not to repeat this mistake again. This is one of the ways of self-improving, in my opinion. Yea, it is always difficult to discipline oneself. But PRAY hard!

I hereby thanks everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement. =) Sweet~~

No comments: